Enet New Software Support?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Enet New Software Support?

Postby Forc3ofWill » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Hello,

Enet launched new version of their software today. I don't know if they changed something in hand history files but it doesn't look that way exept new directory for hand history is: C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\NoProPoker (or any other skin)\History. Unfortunetly PT4 doesn't import hands from this directory. Am I doing something wrong? And if not when will PT4 support their new software? I think there is no need for major changes, just some tweaking here and there so I would be glad if you could make it happened ASAP :D Thanks in advance.
Forc3ofWill
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Re: Enet New Software Support?

Postby kraada » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:40 pm

When you direct PokerTracker to the directory in question and start importing do you get an error? If so what does the error say?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Enet New Software Support?

Postby BMWm20b25 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:05 pm

We have detected that your pokersite is configured to save hand histories to C:NoProPoker\profiles\Username\HandHistory
The sites hand history directory configured in PT should be identical to the Directory Configured in your Pokerclient.
Are you sure directory is correct?

Yes :No-Revert to default


I get this message and i press yes. But hand is not imported while i play
BMWm20b25
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: Enet New Software Support?

Postby Forc3ofWill » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:08 pm

No errors. it just says "Enet Network does not appear to be installed" in configuration window. Nothing more than than exept of course PT4 is not importing hands from choosen directory.
Forc3ofWill
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Re: Enet New Software Support?

Postby BMWm20b25 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Tried Manual import from the new directory And it looks like this in PT:

2012/07/11 22:07:15: Import file: C:\Users\Grinder\AppData\Roaming\NoProPoker\History\317.txt
2012/07/11 22:07:15: Unrecognized file format.
2012/07/11 22:07:15: Import file: C:\Users\Grinder\AppData\Roaming\NoProPoker\History\327.dat
2012/07/11 22:07:15: Unrecognized file format.
2012/07/11 22:07:15: Import file: C:\Users\Grinder\AppData\Roaming\NoProPoker\History\327.txt
2012/07/11 22:07:15: Unrecognized file format.
2012/07/11 22:07:15: Import complete. 0 hands in 10 files were imported. (0 errors, 0 duplicates)
BMWm20b25
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: Enet New Software Support?

Postby kraada » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Please attach some of these hand history files to a support ticket and PM me the ticket number and I'll make sure this gets looked into ASAP.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Enet New Software Support?

Postby Forc3ofWill » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:21 pm

[123759]. I hope this is ticket number. Couldn't find anything else.
Forc3ofWill
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Re: Enet New Software Support?

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:47 am

Enet have switched to a new software platform and PokerTracker does not yet support this new software platform, but we will consider it for the future. This means that Enet support is now only available for legacy platform hands at this time.
The Enet network was large enough for development when it was using the same software platform as Winning, but now that Enet is on its own, the network's traffic appears to be too small to make support a priority at this time.
It will take the Enet network some time to grow into this new platform, even though we do not support the hand history files we already noticed some bugs in the formatting, we hope they fix these bugs in the event we someday revisit Enet.
Thanks for submitting your hands, and I wish I we had a better answer for you but I hope we'll be able to support the new format at some point.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Enet New Software Support?

Postby bizness » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:30 am

WhiteRider wrote:Enet have switched to a new software platform and PokerTracker does not yet support this new software platform, but we will consider it for the future. This means that Enet support is now only available for legacy platform hands at this time.
The Enet network was large enough for development when it was using the same software platform as Winning, but now that Enet is on its own, the network's traffic appears to be too small to make support a priority at this time.
It will take the Enet network some time to grow into this new platform, even though we do not support the hand history files we already noticed some bugs in the formatting, we hope they fix these bugs in the event we someday revisit Enet.
Thanks for submitting your hands, and I wish I we had a better answer for you but I hope we'll be able to support the new format at some point.


OMG this is really bad news
bizness
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:39 am

Re: Enet New Software Support?

Postby Forc3ofWill » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:14 am

Yeah... I understand your point of view but please don't be Holdem Manager. I considered buying PT4 even though I own HM2 mainly becouse of how different was your beta from their 'final product'. You actually listen to your clients and dealt with bugs really fast. Also PT4 beta resembled 'final product' more then HM2 even thought it's past beta stage. PT4 is not one big bug-fest, it's good legit software.

But going back to Enet. I think supporting this site is in your best interest. They didn't changed software to 'die in pretty coffin' so to speak. I think new software guarantees growth and you can speed up this process by a lot if you give regular players tool that will allow them to choose Enet as their work place. Room that is not allowing (or isn't supported by) poker trackers is always super fishy so by supporthing their site you will practically flood them with regulars incrising traffic by significant margin.

Also I am not gonna pretend that I know anything about software engineering but Enet hand history files doesn't look like gibberish and it's hard for me to imagine that suporting them requires a lot of effort. I obviously might be mistaken but if not I once again urge you to strongly consider supporthing their site in near future.
Forc3ofWill
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Next

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests