PT3 100% cpu usage

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: PT3 100% cpu usage

Postby dendron » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:23 am

I'm having the same problem. When I filter for hands since Jan. 1 it loads fairly quickly without a big jump in CPU usage but when I filter for hands since Feb 1 I get 100% CPU usage by postgres.exe and it takes a few minutes to load about 1/10th the hands. I'm pretty sure this started happening only after I downloaded beta 3 so would you need a log of my imports since then?
dendron
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:33 pm

Re: PT3 100% cpu usage

Postby Josh » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:38 am

Try doing an analyze on your database. If that doesn't work, try a cluster.
Josh
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Previous

Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests