Page 1 of 1

Hands not showing up

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:58 am
by Thanir
Exported my HM db to a file then imported that file into PT3. All hands imported fine, but 400 hands seem to be missing in various tabs.

[imgj4j]http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8707/pt1cb4.jpg[/imgj4j]

The 'Player Stats' window on the bottom shows the total hands as 1088, which is correct. The 'Player Summary' window on top only shows 670 hands, and as a result it has the wrong money totals.

Also in my 'Sessions' tab I have one FTP session that shows 3 hands where the chart below it shows I had 201 hands, but I'm still missing another 200+ hands somewhere.

Re: Hands not showing up

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:39 am
by APerfect10
These are errors in the queries which are then returning inaccurate results.

Could you please replicate these issues and send the PokerTracker.log file (located in your main PT3 directory) to me via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/index.php?cat_id=3m8i]PokerTracker Support[/urlm8i] system?

Best regards,

Derek

Re: Hands not showing up

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:53 am
by Thanir
Sent the file, let me know if I sent the wrong thing.