Page 1 of 1

PT, windows crash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:31 am
by beerboy
Hi firstly love the new layout.

when converting PT2 database(postgre) its causing a windows crash log, I've manually imported the small hand files i have and everything was ok but received two more windows crash logs afterwards

event viewer/application is showing an event ID 1000
[url=http://support.microsoft.com/kb/261007f55]http://support.microsoft.com/kb/261007[/urlf55]

seems a bit weird when you read the event ID page.

I'm running XP Sp2, Poker tracker is on separate partition to windows.

I noticed the PT3 databse is ANSI, and not unicode like the PT2 dbs, is that right?

Re: PT, windows crash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:22 am
by Josh
I don't think that event has anything to do with PT3. I'm working on figuring out why the import is crashing. I think there are a few areas in the parsing routines that cause crashes. Hopefully they'll all be fixed for the next beta.