PT3 is freezing with mac ox

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 is freezing with mac ox

Postby wame » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Hello,

I just installed PT3 on my Mac ox 10.8.2 and the tracker is not working properly. I did the import with my hand history (running on bwin.fr) but I can't use HUD or simply get the hand stat during playing.
When i run auto import, nothing goes on and when i try to stop the auto import mode, PT3 freeze and I need to force quit.
Here the Apple report about this crash:

http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/TXxHNDX6

Thx for your help!
wame
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:17 pm

Re: PT3 is freezing with mac ox

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Click File --> Setup Assistant and run through the stages there. If you have a lot of hand history files in your hand history folders this will import them and move them to the processed folder - and that kind of setup would cause this kind of behavior.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT3 is freezing with mac ox

Postby wame » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:49 am

Ok I did what you said and it was better for couple of hour but now it's still freezing!
It seems that I have 2 database, I choosed the new one I created folowing your step.

I lost all my old hand history...

Here the new crash report:

http://dl.free.fr/jwDjYVPYL

Maybe I need to reinstall completely PT3 but I don't want to loose my hand history. I already lost more than 5000 hands! When I go to the hand history folder of bwin, I find fews files and the oldest one is from yesterday :(

Please help me to solve this problem...

Thanks in advance
wame
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:17 pm

Re: PT3 is freezing with mac ox

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:21 am

Please attach the crash report to a support ticket and one of our technicians will take a look - I'm sure your data is still around (we move imported files to ~/Documents/PokerTracker/Processed so PT3 doesn't need to keep reading them) but that will help us figure out what's going on to get things fixed for you first, then we can worry about the data.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT3 is freezing with mac ox

Postby wame » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:48 am

Ok it's done!

Waiting for their anwser...

Thanks for your help dude! :)
wame
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:17 pm

Re: PT3 is freezing with mac ox

Postby tomkerf » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:16 am

Hi !

I've exactly the same problem since 3K hands...

Do you have an answer ?

Greetz
tomkerf
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:13 am

Re: PT3 is freezing with mac ox

Postby kraada » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:58 am

Please create a support ticket as well then; the more tickets we get on these kinds of issues, the better.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PT3 is freezing with mac ox

Postby cizzo » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:52 am

already solved ? got the same problem.. i clicked auto-import, pt3 loads 2 hh's, i stop and then it freezes as it's only loading and loading ...
cizzo
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Re: PT3 is freezing with mac ox

Postby kraada » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:04 pm

Please create a support ticket as well. Unless we have a ticket from you we cannot confirm that you are experiencing the same issue or whether it's been resolved (though if you're not running the latest version of PT3 you should update; there is no reason not to).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests