PS.it HUD zoom work incorrectly

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PS.it HUD zoom work incorrectly

Postby ciccioiltigre » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:41 pm

Hallo,
I installed PT3 on win 7 (really i'm mac user, but I play zoom on ps ad I need the hud, so I installed it on a virtual machine using VMware fusion...). It work perfectly: the hand are imported, the hud appears, BUT every hand it appears near a wrong seat!!! I set the preferred seating on ps and on pt3 (seat 3 in a table for 6pl), but it doesn't work.
What I can do?
(sorry for my english, i doesn't write it vary wall :roll: !!!)
ciccioiltigre
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:14 am

Re: PS.it HUD zoom work incorrectly

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:13 am

Please follow the 'Troubleshooting' steps in the Tutorial: Preferred Seating and that should get things sorted out for you.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PS.it HUD zoom work incorrectly

Postby ciccioiltigre » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:13 am

WhiteRider wrote:Please follow the 'Troubleshooting' steps in the Tutorial: Preferred Seating and that should get things sorted out for you.


Nothing, I tried to follow the "troubleshooting", but does not change anything. I ran the first point ad the second, but the hud always appears at the wrong place. Only a time it appears on correct place, when I'm the BB, but yesterday, before I followed troubleshooting, it was on correct place when I was the Button.
ciccioiltigre
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:14 am

Re: PS.it HUD zoom work incorrectly

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:19 am

What version of PT3 are you currently using? If it's not our latest beta, please update and that might fix things for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PS.it HUD zoom work incorrectly

Postby ciccioiltigre » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:30 am

kraada wrote:What version of PT3 are you currently using? If it's not our latest beta, please update and that might fix things for you.


I've the 3.14 version. I can't find the latest beta on the pt-site, you could link me it???
ciccioiltigre
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:14 am

Re: PS.it HUD zoom work incorrectly

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:20 am

My apologies, 3.14 is the most recent. It's been so long since we had a stable as our most recent version :)

Please restart PT3 with the Logging Enabled link on your start menu, reproduce this problem and report it and we'll investigate further for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: PS.it HUD zoom work incorrectly

Postby ciccioiltigre » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:08 pm

kraada wrote:My apologies, 3.14 is the most recent. It's been so long since we had a stable as our most recent version :)

Please restart PT3 with the Logging Enabled link on your start menu, reproduce this problem and report it and we'll investigate further for you.


Oh wait!!! I'm stupid guy...I was 2 days to find a solution, and it was in front of my nose!!! I set the language of hands history on english, but not the software. Now I've set english for ps.it ad pt3 work perfectly!!!
Ty for the help. Maybe in the future you can remember to the people to set everything in english, though it's obvious!!! ;)
ciccioiltigre
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:14 am

Re: PS.it HUD zoom work incorrectly

Postby ciccioiltigre » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:44 am

I've another little problem. My hud in zoom game appear, but it count all my hand history (350k). I would like to see only the hands of that session for hero!!!
I tried on a normal cash table ad it work fine...
ciccioiltigre
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:14 am

Re: PS.it HUD zoom work incorrectly

Postby kraada » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:59 am

That certainly shouldn't be happening - please create that ticket showing that behavior and we'll look into it for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests