PT3 v3.14 not working anymore

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 v3.14 not working anymore

Postby khlyst » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:34 am

Hello,

sorry to bother you again but my PT3 Trial version suddenly stopped working today. If I recall correctly PokerStars.EU was updated this morning. PT3 kept working fine after the update for a 2 hours but now apparently can't import anylonger. There are no errors displayed in the Import Status field. When I try clicking Begin Auto Import it works at first but doesn't show the HUD ingame even though it's activated. If I turn Auto Import off and try to turn it on again it tries for a few seconds but ultimately fails. Also I can't close PT3 normally, only by ending the process in TaskManager.

Thanks in advance.

Khlyst
khlyst
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:12 am

Re: PT3 v3.14 not working anymore

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:17 am

Do you see a lot of duplicates reported when you start importing?
Please read the Tutorial: Preventing Duplicates.

If that doesn't help then open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can see what is happening.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT3 v3.14 not working anymore

Postby khlyst » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Man thank you, duplicates were the problem. I have to say the support you get here is awesome and incredibly fast, I will surely buy PT after my trial version is over.

Greetings from Germany
khlyst
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:12 am

Re: PT3 v3.14 not working anymore

Postby khlyst » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Alright, apparently it only worked for one hand. Showed the hud and showed previous hands as usual but then it stopped updating again. HandHistory is still set to the correct Stars folder, dunno what's wrong. Not getting duplicates. Guess I'll send in a report then.
khlyst
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:12 am

Re: PT3 v3.14 not working anymore

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Please do open a support ticket - your logs should let us see what is going on.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests