Revolution Gaming Network not showing up on sites

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Revolution Gaming Network not showing up on sites

Postby pkratx » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:46 pm

I just downloaded the new version of PT3 and only have a limited number of sites. Even when I click show hidden sites Revolution does not show up. What should I do?
pkratx
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Revolution Gaming Network not showing up on sites

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Are you using the Mac version? On Mac the auto import list will only show the sites which can be imported live - hands from other sites can be imported using manual import.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests