Last Poker Tracker version 3.14.2

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Last Poker Tracker version 3.14.2

Postby alexander11 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Last poker tracker version 3.14.2
Hello, I have problems with this version on my Mac OS Lion 10.7.5, update the PT and installs correctly, but when you start the PT, this continues with the previous version (3.14.1). I happened once and it was the same thing that the mac was not updated, but now I checked and have all software updates daily. What can be wrong? From already thank you very much for attention.
alexander11
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: Last Poker Tracker version 3.14.2

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:21 am

If you're using MacOS 10.5 Snow Leopard make sure that any previous installers are ejected.
Reboot your computer and then run the 3.14.2 installer again and that should update everything correctly.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Last Poker Tracker version 3.14.2

Postby rburrows » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Since the update a few days ago, PT is no longer loading my hand history from Merge Network. I've reinstalled the software and tried what you suggested, but it's still not inputting the data.
rburrows
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Last Poker Tracker version 3.14.2

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:43 pm

The only change in 3.14.2 was to accommodate a change PokerStars made to their Zoom tables, and it shouldn't affect any other imports or functionality.
What errors are you getting?
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Last Poker Tracker version 3.14.2

Postby rburrows » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:56 pm

No HUD, not importing hand histories. It says it's importing the histories, but never does it. And it won't shut down properly, I have to force quit the program every time I use it now.
rburrows
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 1:28 am

Re: Last Poker Tracker version 3.14.2

Postby HugMeDonkey » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:30 am

Same for me. No import anymore. No Hud. PT3 aint working to sum up.
HugMeDonkey
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Re: Last Poker Tracker version 3.14.2

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:31 am

Please open a Support Ticket and report your problem so that we can see what is happening for you.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Last Poker Tracker version 3.14.2

Postby alexander11 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Hello, I do not use Mac 10.5 Snow Leopard, as I mentioned in the previous post I use Lion 10.7.5 which is more modern. is solved by restarting the Mac?
alexander11
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Re: Last Poker Tracker version 3.14.2

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:47 pm

Is it possible you installed PokerTracker to multiple locations? Try making sure you're opening the version in your Applications folder.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests