why switch HUD to a different table when I haven't switched?

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

why switch HUD to a different table when I haven't switched?

Postby zingbust » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:59 am

All I'm trying to do is observe another table while playing on a different table on the Merge Network (Carbon Poker)....I observe for a little while and the software suddenly places my HUD on the observed table instead of keeping it right there where it belongs on my table....doesn't the software realize that I'm not even sitting at the observed table???? How could it possibly get mixed up on something that seems so simple???? Does PokerTracker 4 do the same thing????
zingbust
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: why switch HUD to a different table when I haven't switc

Postby kraada » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:23 am

We use the window title to figure out where to put the HUD - they should only get confused if the windows had the same title.

Regardless, please enable logging via Configure -> Options --> Logging Enabled, reproduce this problem and report it and we'll look into what is going on here for you further.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests