Uninstall PT3 and remove old DB

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Uninstall PT3 and remove old DB

Postby NimhOfJoy » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:35 am

Now that PT4 for Mac is out, I don't have any need for PT3. How do I go about deleting PT3 and its loose ends, but more importantly, how do I delete the PT3 DB? (I'm not importing my PT3 DB to PT4, so I just want to get rid of it.)
NimhOfJoy
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: Uninstall PT3 and remove old DB

Postby kraada » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:59 am

The easiest thing to do is to go into PT3 and create a new database and set it active and default. Restart PT3 then go into Database --> Database Management and delete the old database. You'll be left with a single empty PT3 database lying around but that'll be pretty trivial in terms of size - and you'll be keeping PostgreSQL around for PT4 anyway so you won't want to remove that entirely.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests