Page 1 of 1

Stopped importing out of the blue.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:19 am
by Woah93
So in the middle of a session I was changing the HUD profile abit and it crashed out of nowhere. Since then importing has stopped working.
Get hands from disk does nothing, but I can't stop the import so I have to ctrl-alt-dlt to close PT. Auto import doesn't work. All I see in import status is:

10:12:28 am: Full Tilt: Found 7 files to monitor.
10:12:28 am: Full Tilt: Loading hand history file: C:\Users\Gebruiker\Desktop\Full Tilt Hands\Woah93\FT20130319 Alpha - $0.01-$0.02 - No Limit Hold'em.txt
10:12:28 am: Full Tilt: Loading hand history file: C:\Users\Gebruiker\Desktop\Full Tilt Hands\Woah93\FT20130319 Basel - $0.01-$0.02 - No Limit Hold'em.txt
10:12:28 am: Full Tilt: Loading hand history file: C:\Users\Gebruiker\Desktop\Full Tilt Hands\Woah93\FT20130319 Waiter - $0.01-$0.02 - No Limit Hold'em.txt
10:12:28 am: Full Tilt: Loading hand history file: C:\Users\Gebruiker\Desktop\Full Tilt Hands\Woah93\FT20130319 Democritus - $0.01-$0.02 - No Limit Hold'em.txt
10:12:28 am: Full Tilt: Loading hand history file: C:\Users\Gebruiker\Desktop\Full Tilt Hands\Woah93\FT20130319 Ivybridge - $0.01-$0.02 - No Limit Hold'em.txt
10:12:28 am: Full Tilt: Loading hand history file: C:\Users\Gebruiker\Desktop\Full Tilt Hands\Woah93\FT20130319 Sterling - $0.01-$0.02 - No Limit Hold'em.txt
10:12:28 am: Full Tilt: Loading hand history file: C:\Users\Gebruiker\Desktop\Full Tilt Hands\Woah93\FT20130319 Szasz - $0.01-$0.02 - No Limit Hold'em.txt


So it does see the files, but it stops there. Anyone know what is causing this?

Re: Stopped importing out of the blue.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:23 am
by Woah93
It also crashes when I stop auto import

Re: Stopped importing out of the blue.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:57 am
by kraada
What version of PokerTracker are you using and what operating system are you on?