New Database, old filters

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

New Database, old filters

Postby DonBlech » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Hi there,

I have created and saved some filters to use with my Database. Now because my DB happened to grow too big, I created a new Database for future use.
When I activate the new DB and open the 'filters' - page, I dont see any of my earlier created filters. If I activate and use my old DB, I see the filters and can use them.
Is there a way to use them with my new DB, without creating them again from scratch?
DonBlech
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Re: New Database, old filters

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:57 pm

You can transfer filters between databases using Backup/Restore.
Tutorial: Backup and Restore

In PT4 this is much more straightforward - you can export and import saved "quick filters".
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests