Cannot find old user in database

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cannot find old user in database

Postby Sikkies » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:37 am

Hi,

I had a default screen name for Pokerstars, recently switched to FTP with a different screen (which I made my default) name and now have switched back to Stars. I can't find my original screen name in the list of players and have since played a few sessions and still not able to find my original player.
Sikkies
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Re: Cannot find old user in database

Postby kraada » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:00 am

Do you have a filter set? That could keep the user from being displayed - try clicking Clear in the top right corner and let me know if that helps.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Cannot find old user in database

Postby Sikkies » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:02 pm

clearing didn't help but I figured it out, I had added my username as an Alias to another user.

Thanks for the help.
Sikkies
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:13 pm


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests