Your new beta

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Your new beta

Postby Mishko » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:47 am

Your last update is wrong..

My graph takes ages to load up, and the tournaments take forever and do not load up.
Before this, everything showed up almost instantly.

I am back to the problems I had before my last remote assistance session with you.


Thanks,
H.
Mishko
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:09 am

Re: Your new beta

Postby kraada » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:06 am

Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 3\ folder - it's the text file called PokerTracker that lives there.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Your new beta

Postby Mishko » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:43 am

I have been told I have to wait for your new update, since I cannot load up my hands.
It's been about 2 weeks now, I can't use your program :(

I need to know when is your new release?

Thanks.
Mishko
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:09 am

Re: Your new beta

Postby kraada » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:09 am

I don't have a time frame at this point but I'll ask and see what I can find out for you.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 106 guests