Page 1 of 1

Your new beta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:47 am
by Mishko
Your last update is wrong..

My graph takes ages to load up, and the tournaments take forever and do not load up.
Before this, everything showed up almost instantly.

I am back to the problems I had before my last remote assistance session with you.


Thanks,
H.

Re: Your new beta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:06 am
by kraada
Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 3\ folder - it's the text file called PokerTracker that lives there.

Re: Your new beta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:43 am
by Mishko
I have been told I have to wait for your new update, since I cannot load up my hands.
It's been about 2 weeks now, I can't use your program :(

I need to know when is your new release?

Thanks.

Re: Your new beta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:09 am
by kraada
I don't have a time frame at this point but I'll ask and see what I can find out for you.