Page 1 of 1

HUD does not show on PokerStars Zoom.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:28 am
by Aaleks
HUD does not show on PokerStars Zoom.
have repeatedly restart the game client and pt3 (sometimes the first restart helps, sometimes 10 restarts do not help).
This problem has always been, to update the client is not connected (although after the update from PokerStars 1.16.13 - HUD on the tables did not appear).
in the hand history pt3 - all registers.
What to do?

Re: HUD does not show on PokerStars Zoom.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:40 am
by Aaleks
I have pokertraker3 versioning 3.14.5.
click "File -> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder." not found ... :( :o
there's a button: file -> Setup wizard
file -> Backup
file -> Restore
file -> Exit

Re: HUD does not show on PokerStars Zoom.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:39 pm
by kraada
My apologies, I forgot I was in the PT3 forum. You can find the log by going into C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 3\ - it's the text file called PokerTracker that's in that directory. Also you should use this support link instead. I'll remove my above post.

Re: HUD does not show on PokerStars Zoom.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:32 am
by Aaleks
wrote in: Contact PokerTracker Support -> Functionality -> Error with Stats -> PokerStars
log-file from 3/06/2013 attached...