Page 1 of 1

Mac Pokerstars Directory configuration

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:51 pm
by Marano
Hi support-team members,
just downloaded the trial version pokertracker3 which i already installed without any problems.. once i wanted to start Import I was referred by the guide to add under the Pokerstars Configuration Header on the right side the Hand History Directory by pushing the Auto detect button.. once I did that there appears an red error message right above the small hand history directory window.. It sais: POKERSTARS DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE INSTALLED. ... could you please help me with that?

Re: Mac Pokerstars Directory configuration

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:21 am
by kraada
If you're starting fresh I strongly recommend starting with PT4 - PT3 is no longer for sale, so once your trial runs out, you would not be able to purchase it. The documentation on setting up PT3 for PokerStars is available here though if you want to continue using it for the duration of the trial.