Hud doesn't show in tornaments (Pokerstars)

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hud doesn't show in tornaments (Pokerstars)

Postby justdimon » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:32 am

Hi,

I use full version of PokerTracker 4.

When I starts auto import no hud is displayed in tournaments. The cash game hud is working fine.
I am using russian version of poker stars client but hand history files are in english.

Thank you for help.
Dmitry
justdimon
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Re: Hud doesn't show in tornaments (Pokerstars)

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:39 am

You will need to have PokerStars installed in English for full PokerTracker support. The Hud won't work in tournaments if the software isn't running in English.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests