Can't find the map with my HH

Experiencing technical difficulties? Think you've found a problem with PokerTracker 3? Report it here.

Moderator: Moderators

Can't find the map with my HH

Postby Yvydendyvy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:59 am

When I want to use my HH for handreplayer, I can't manage to find the map where he is keeping my HH.

Where should I look? (I have a mac) When I type my SN the folder is empty
Yvydendyvy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: Can't find the map with my HH

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:04 pm

When files have been imported by PokerTracker they are moved to the 'Processed' folder by default.
You can see where that is by looking at the 'Move Processed Files To' option in the Auto Import > Preferences.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Can't find the map with my HH

Postby Yvydendyvy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Yes, but this map doesn't exist :?
Yvydendyvy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: Can't find the map with my HH

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:32 pm

If that folder doesn't exist then it won't have been possible for PT3 to move the files, so they should still be in the original hand history folder.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Can't find the map with my HH

Postby Yvydendyvy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:37 am

WhiteRider wrote:If that folder doesn't exist then it won't have been possible for PT3 to move the files, so they should still be in the original hand history folder.


my pc can't find the folder. I have even screened my computer for it...

I need a pass to enter the postgreSQL, maybe it's in there. But I don't have this code? :?:
Yvydendyvy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:15 pm

Re: Can't find the map with my HH

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:53 am

The default password we use for the postgres Windows user is svcPASS83 and the default password we use for the PostgreSQL database connection is dbpass - try those. If those don't work, try postgrespass as it's another common default.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to Technical Support / Bug Reports [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests