Party rake calculation with blind + dead
Yesterday i reimported all my HH files into a new PTV3 db.
I've noticed that some of the PartyPoker hands had huge amounts of rake which clearly wasn't right (PP rake for the limits i play is max $1).
I ran the following query:
[code4ym]
SELECT id_hand, history
FROM holdem_hand_histories WHERE id_hand IN
(SELECT id_hand FROM holdem_hand_summary WHERE amt_rake >3 AND id_site = 200);
[/code4ym]
giving me almost 1000 results, all with huge rake amounts.
After closer inspection of these hands I've noticed that they all have one thing in common: a blind + dead was posted out of turn.
It seems that posting out of turn skews the rake calculation?
(BTW i ran a similar query on my PTV2 db and it seems to have the same problems)
I also found a few datamined FullTilt high stakes hands with (on first glance) skewed rake calculations but i'll look into that later.
I've noticed that some of the PartyPoker hands had huge amounts of rake which clearly wasn't right (PP rake for the limits i play is max $1).
I ran the following query:
[code4ym]
SELECT id_hand, history
FROM holdem_hand_histories WHERE id_hand IN
(SELECT id_hand FROM holdem_hand_summary WHERE amt_rake >3 AND id_site = 200);
[/code4ym]
giving me almost 1000 results, all with huge rake amounts.
After closer inspection of these hands I've noticed that they all have one thing in common: a blind + dead was posted out of turn.
It seems that posting out of turn skews the rake calculation?
(BTW i ran a similar query on my PTV2 db and it seems to have the same problems)
I also found a few datamined FullTilt high stakes hands with (on first glance) skewed rake calculations but i'll look into that later.
