by jobyplunkett » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 pm
hi my PT3 is doing the same thing - Unable to connect to PostgreSQL database: PT3_Reason: Unable to login to database. Reason: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061) Is the server running on host " " and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?
Unable to connect to PostgreSQL database: PT3_2010_10_05_204729
I have tried restarting the service etc but no luck. I have copied the lines from event viewer as you suggested, please advise?
it is probably linked to the Trojans that I had on my PC on Saturday, I have had them removed by an IT company, but I guess PT3 SQL has been damaged?
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( PostgreSQL ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Server started and accepting connections
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( PostgreSQL ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: 2010-10-02 12:39:57 BST LOG: loaded library "$libdir/plugins/plugin_debugger.dll"
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( PostgreSQL ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Waiting for server startup...