splitting records on manual import

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

splitting records on manual import

Postby onaleeps » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:25 pm

When doing a manual import of hand records, how do I select which database to put the hands into? I have the Auto Import tab set up so that played hands go into Poker Tracker 3 Database, and observed hands go into Observed_Hands. But that didn't work when I just did a manual import.

Thank you.
onaleeps
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:54 am

Re: splitting records on manual import

Postby kraada » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:57 pm

The manual import imports into whatever is the current active database. You can change the active database by clicking Database --> Set Active Database --> Whichever Database You Prefer.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests