Uninstalling PostgreSQL

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

Uninstalling PostgreSQL

Postby Fenrisulfur » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:00 pm

I recently uninstalled PT3 as my trial expired. I then also deleted all files remaining of PT3. Afterwards my PSQL 8.3 service wouldn't start anymore. I tried uninstalling from the control panel, but it says it needs a matching postgresql-8.3-int.msi and I don't have that anymore. When I try reinstalling, so I can uninstall correctly, I have two PSQL service, neither of which will start, and I can only uninstall one of them, apparently the one I installed over. Help?
Fenrisulfur
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:47 pm

Re: Uninstalling PostgreSQL

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:45 am

Please see this guide: How to reinstall Postgres.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests