PT Access DB to PT3 (postgresql)

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT Access DB to PT3 (postgresql)

Postby da_fulv » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:12 pm

Pardon me but I have no idea how the whole PostgreSQL thing works. I have my PT 2 database as an access database. How would I convert it for PT3?

Thanks
da_fulv
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:33 pm

Re: PT Access DB to PT3 (postgresql)

Postby APerfect10 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:47 pm

In PT2 go Utilities->Export Hand Histories to File

Then in PT3 manually import these files.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest