Successful download of PostgreSQL/Pokertraker not finding it

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

Successful download of PostgreSQL/Pokertraker not finding it

Postby swcmherndon » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:15 pm

Everything was working great and all of sudden PT couldn't find the database. I do have Vista and the User Account Control is off. So I uninstalled PostgreSQL and manually reinstalled it. the process went very smoothly and I see it in running in my computer's processes but when I open PT it doesn't see PostgreSQL. Need Help...

Thanks...
swcmherndon
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:25 pm

Re: Successful download of PostgreSQL/Pokertraker not finding it

Postby kraada » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:52 am

Have you tried rebooting your computer? Please try rebooting your computer and see if that helps. Also, which version of PostgreSQL did you have running previously and which version of it do you have installed now?
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests