PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.
Moderator: Moderators
by ShaKeDownScores » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:47 pm
I've just installed the trial PT and it has installed PostgreSQL 8.4 but when it tries to connect I get this message:
Unable to create PostgreSQL database:
PT3_2011_03_21_094217
Reason: Unable to login to database (template1). Reason: could not connect to server. No such file or director. Is the server running locally and accepting connections on Unix domain socket "/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432"?
I have tried opening a port on the NAT router I use but made no difference.
Has anyone had this problem? Any suggestions? Thx.
-
ShaKeDownScores
-
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:34 pm
by kraada » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:40 am
Do you see PostgreSQL installed in your Applications folder?
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests