PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.
Moderator: Moderators
by eddiebaue427 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:42 am
Hi
I am new to this pokertracker software I have problem at the installation procedure during configuration PostgreSQL server when click the connect button it says "unable to connect to this database. please check the configuration".
Does anyone had solve with same issue? I needed help please.
cheers,
eddie
-
eddiebaue427
-
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:29 am
by kraada » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:30 am
Try using the password 'postgrespass' (without the quotes) and see if that works for you.
-
kraada
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 54430
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
- Location: NY
Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests