Page 1 of 1

Can't install postgres; errors provided

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:51 am
by xghjase
I've installed PT3, tried to open it and I get the 'Configure PostgreSQL Server' window, the one with the server/port/database user/password boxes in, so I click connect with the fields filled in by default (localhost/5432/postgres/blank) and I get the error 'Unable to connect to this Database. Please Check the configuration'

**At this point I haven't installed POSTGRESQL**

So I click on 'Need PostgreSQL Installed? Click Here!' and get the windows box saying 'Preparing to Install' .

Then I get this error: 'Please use the main MSI file to install PostgreSQL'

Re: Can't install postgres; errors provided

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:02 pm
by APerfect10
Download the PokerTracker 3 file WITH PostgreSQL and PT3 will install Postgres for you the first time that you run the program.

PokerTracker 3 - Download

Best regards,

Derek