PT3 won't login to database (PTs DB)

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

PT3 won't login to database (PTs DB)

Postby hill0769 » Wed May 21, 2008 2:12 pm

I couldn't get my PT2 database to connect to the PostgreSQL to convert the database for PT3, so I followed some directions I found to set my User Name, Pasword, ect in the configuration files. However, this didn't work, so I changed everything back. Now, when I open PT3 (which was running fine before), I get the error message:

Unable to login to database (PT3 DB). Reason: FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "127.0.0.1", user "postgres", database "PT3 DB", SSL off

I have no idea what is wrong or where to start. As far as I can tell the configuration files are exactly the same as when it was running fine(unless I missed something). I at least need to get PT3 up and running again ASAP. HELP!
hill0769
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 5:06 pm

Re: PT3 won't login to database (PTs DB)

Postby prajna » Wed May 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Add this line to your pg_hba.conf file:
host all all 127.0.0.1/32 trust

this should fix it.

~ Thomas
[Pokertracker support]
prajna
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:58 pm


Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests