sql problem

PostgreSQL is the database server used to store information. Do you have a question or are you having problem with PostgreSQL? If so, post them here.

Moderator: Moderators

sql problem

Postby kilpikonna » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:05 am

Hi,
I have problems with following query:

I know player nick and hand ie. A,K s.
I would like to know how many times he has tre bet it in pre flop?

I guess that holdem_hand_player_statistic table is helpful to find out how many times he has open raised in pre-flop? Exsample from that would help also if the first one is not possible to do.

Thanks...
kilpikonna
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:40 am

Re: sql problem

Postby kraada » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:22 pm

If you are just looking for the data, I would just use the filters to sort for that hand and then look at his 3-bet percentage in the Player Statistics window.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PostgreSQL [Read Only]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests