ODBC

Any support related posts should go here.

ODBC

Postby CloserkinG » Mon May 26, 2008 3:53 pm

Just got v3 and I'm trying to convert v2 to sql but in the settings it tells me to set odbc but I can't type anything in. I also can't continue with the conversion without it b/c I get an error message. How do I resolve this?

Thanks
CloserkinG
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 8:54 pm

Re: ODBC

Postby WhiteRider » Mon May 26, 2008 5:47 pm

You'd be better to ask PT2 questions in the PT2 forums. (I'll move it)

Try this topic, though..
It is possible to use PT2 with postgres 8.3
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: ODBC

Postby ptrack pat » Mon May 26, 2008 7:04 pm

ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests