Replayer - Player actions covering Stacksizes

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Replayer - Player actions covering Stacksizes

Postby kraada » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:21 pm

I don't have any update on this issue at this time.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Replayer - Player actions covering Stacksizes

Postby OptimusCryme » Mon Aug 12, 2024 12:07 pm

This still hasn't been fixed after 12 years.

12 years ago: "I'll pass along your requests to the development team at the appropriate time."

9 years ago: "I don't have any update on this issue at this time."

This is absolutely disrespectful to the users and the software.

I've been using this product for over a decade and have been putting up with this bug. I have absolutely no respect for the creators of this product because they obviously don't have any respect for their users after not fixing this bug after 12 years.

I won't be recommending this product either.

The Pokertracker team should be ashamed of themselves.
OptimusCryme
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 am

Re: Replayer - Player actions covering Stacksizes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Aug 13, 2024 12:35 pm

I've forwarded the feedback in these threads and this request has been assigned to a developer. If you want to receive a notification when an update is available then please let us know via a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Replayer - Player actions covering Stacksizes

Postby OptimusCryme » Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:22 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:I've forwarded the feedback in these threads and this request has been assigned to a developer. If you want to receive a notification when an update is available then please let us know via a Support Ticket.


I don't have much faith seeing as how you didn't even attempt to write an apology for your negligence or give any explanation as to where the hole in your process is that caused this and what will be done to the process to fix it.
OptimusCryme
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 am

Re: Replayer - Player actions covering Stacksizes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 19, 2024 11:32 am

If there are enough requests for something in particular it will be considered however I don't know the specifics of what's discussed. All I can see is that there aren't many threads on this topic and this particular thread has not been bumped in over 8 years. As per my previous reply I forwarded the feedback again and the request was assigned to a developer. Since then PokerTracker v4.18.2 was released on 16th August 2024 and in this version the 'Post Ante' message in the replayer has been removed so player stack sizes are not temporarily covered at the start of each hand where antes are posted:

PokerTracker 4.18.2 Release Notes - August 16, 2024
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Replayer - Player actions covering Stacksizes

Postby OptimusCryme » Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:26 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:If there are enough requests for something in particular it will be considered however I don't know the specifics of what's discussed. All I can see is that there aren't many threads on this topic and this particular thread has not been bumped in over 8 years. As per my previous reply I forwarded the feedback again and the request was assigned to a developer. Since then PokerTracker v4.18.2 was released on 16th August 2024 and in this version the 'Post Ante' message in the replayer has been removed so player stack sizes are not temporarily covered at the start of each hand where antes are posted:

PokerTracker 4.18.2 Release Notes - August 16, 2024


You're just being negligent and incompetent again.

There was multiple threads made, follow ups made, and comments made saying things like "This is so annoying. 2014, surely there's an option to turn this off now?" and you have the audacity to say "All I see is there aren't many threads and it hasn't been bumped".

Are you kidding me? How many threads have to get made? There was at least two or maybe three. And both of the threads were bumped with comments voicing how annoying it is. People probably gave up bumping it because they noticed after multiple threads, bumps and comments it still wasn't fixed after so many years, so they probably assumed posting the problem here is fucking pointless. Which apparently it is.
It's quite clear you're part of the problem if you're unable to see a problem here.

And who cares if you did 10% of the job and removed post ante. The issue is still present with all of these:

- POST BB
- POST SB
- RAISE
- FOLD
- CALL
- CHECK
- BET

It should take one post here. You read it. Send it to the development team. And they see that this is a bug in the design.. You're saying the users didn't do enough? So multiple threads and bumps and comments isn't enough?

Anyway I'm outta here. Talking to you is fucking pointless obviously.
OptimusCryme
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 am

Re: Replayer - Player actions covering Stacksizes

Postby OptimusCryme » Tue Nov 12, 2024 2:00 pm

12 years later and this still isn't fixed.
OptimusCryme
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 am

Re: Replayer - Player actions covering Stacksizes

Postby OptimusCryme » Wed Feb 19, 2025 3:34 pm

Still not fixed after the latest update. And I made another thread talking about buggy the application is and it was deleted.

So not only are pokertracker not fixing things that were reported 12 years ago, they're deleting people's threads talking about bugs.

Expect this thread to be deleted soon too. They're trying to hide their own incompetence. Evidently they have no integrity.
OptimusCryme
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 am

Re: Replayer - Player actions covering Stacksizes

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Feb 20, 2025 8:50 am

OptimusCryme wrote:And I made another thread talking about buggy the application is and it was deleted.

So not only are pokertracker not fixing things that were reported 12 years ago, they're deleting people's threads talking about bugs.

You also opened a support ticket regarding an incorrect tournament result in addition to a forum thread. Since your ticket had been replied to and it had the relevant files attached the duplicate forum thread was deleted. We monitor every support channel and duplicated queries/threads can be deleted.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Replayer - Player actions covering Stacksizes

Postby OptimusCryme » Thu Feb 20, 2025 11:28 am

It wasn't a thread about a support ticket or a duplicate, that's a lie.
OptimusCryme
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 am

PreviousNext

Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests