Database + Hud Issues

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Database + Hud Issues

Postby Chiffo » Mon Mar 23, 2026 7:22 pm

Hi, from one day to the next my database started running extremely slowly. The HUD sometimes wouldn't load, so I performed all the steps for HouseKeep and Full Cache Rebuild. After that, it continued to run poorly, so I switched to another database that i have previously and import the hands from my previous database (I did this from the PT4 Process folder), and it still ran poorly (I deleted the first database after exporting and importing the hands). I don't know if it's a problem with those particular hands, which are from PokerStars, or if PT4 is corrupted. Now I'm going to try creating a new database from scratch and importing those PokerStars hands, but using the Export Hands option first instead of importing them directly from the Process folder.
Chiffo
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2024 3:38 pm

Re: Database + Hud Issues

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 24, 2026 7:10 am

So we can take a look at this issue please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket where a technician can review your logs and follow up with you.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests