I'm having the same issue with Pokerstars.fr hands in the replayer.
Those lines are added to the log file when I open a hand in the replayer:
- Code: Select all
2026/05/26 13:33:00.704 [09220]: [- Main -][WindowFrame] Opening Frame: Hand Replayer (11EFEFE0)
2026/05/26 13:33:00.724 [00021]: [- Main -][ptPokerTable::load] begin:C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTracker 4\Data/Themes/Default/Replayer/Replayer.xml
2026/05/26 13:33:00.785 [00060]: [00002E4C][wfHandDetailsPopulator] Thread: Begin
2026/05/26 13:33:00.786 [00001]: [00002E4C][HandHistoryDatabaseImport] Parse Error: Site: CoinPoker, Hand #: , Error: Invalid hand info line encountered: PokerStars Zoom Hand #260925418315: Hold'em No Limit (€0.10/€0.25) - 2026/05/25 18:04:30 CET [2026/05/25 12:04:30 ET]
2026/05/26 13:33:00.786 [00000]: [00002E4C][wfHandDetailsPopulator] Thread: End
2026/05/26 13:33:03.114 [02329]: [- Main -][WindowFrame] Closing Frame: Hand Replayer (11EFEFE0)
So it seems like the replayer incorrectly recognize my hands as CoinPoker hands for some reason since the update.
EDIT: I get the same error if I use "View hands details" instead of the replayer.
But the hands are correctly recognized as Pokerstars hands in the hand report, it's only when opening hand details/replayer that this problem occurs.