Wrong HUD placement

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Wrong HUD placement

Postby 4StarGen » Sun Aug 16, 2026 4:33 am

I've installed PT4 and IGC on a new computer, as usual, I've proceed to opne a table up and position the tabs accordingly but when a player leaves or the number or the players changes from 6 to whatever other number, the HUD is scrambled again.
I haven't happened to me before so I don't know whether there's some new config or setting that I'm not aware of
4StarGen
 
Posts: 1019
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:58 am

Re: Wrong HUD placement

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Aug 17, 2026 7:15 am

Have you set different HUD Profiles based on the number of players? If a different HUD Profile gets loaded when the number of players change then that HUD profile is not going to use the same HUD positions so you'll need to adjust and save the positions in that HUD Profile too:

Guide: HUD Options & Profiles (Profile Select)
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests