Page 1 of 1
Tournament loading hh

Posted:
Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:07 pm
by gure90306
I click a specific tournament from the same day.
One tournament with 468 hands is taking forever and won't load.
Different tournament same day with 368 hands loading without a problem.
Tried tune,reindex,cluster,vacumm. Still not loading
Exactly after the update this is happening.
Re: Tournament loading hh

Posted:
Mon Sep 07, 2026 11:49 am
by Flag_Hippo
After those housekeeping options complete next rebuild the database cache via 'Rebuild Cache -> Full Cache Rebuild'. If that doesn't resolve the problem please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue you've described and then create a support bundle via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4. When that file has been saved attach your screenshot and support bundle to a
Support Ticket where a technician can review your logs and follow up with you.
Re: Tournament loading hh

Posted:
Mon Sep 07, 2026 4:33 pm
by gure90306
How can I attach a screen shot a problem that doesn't have an error message?
I can't even review my hands with the problem I'm having.
For any tournament that has over 300 hands, it simply will not load and will display populating for very long time.
Re: Tournament loading hh

Posted:
Mon Sep 07, 2026 6:28 pm
by gure90306
After the update, any hands from past, this spring or summer over 300 hands it displays populating and nothing shows.
I purged one specific tournament from Aug30 that wouldn't load. Then manually imported hh and ts and it displayed the hands and then it doesn't work again.
Created support ticket. Reindex, Cluster, rebuild full cache all in the order explained in the other post does NOT work.
Re: Tournament loading hh

Posted:
Mon Sep 07, 2026 7:51 pm
by gure90306
Removing useless stats solved the issue
Please clod thread.