constant Query does not have a result set

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

constant Query does not have a result set

Postby eejit » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:02 am

After playing several hyper sngs whenever I check my win loss results at the end of the day I always get the "qeury does not have a result set error instead of the ev graph. I'm using the latest pt4 but this has been happening over the last several versions.
eejit
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:25 am

Re: constant Query does not have a result set

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:14 am

The development team are investigating this issue - if you open a Support Ticket you will get a notification when the fix is released.
In the meantime if you click Refresh it should show your data (although it may take a few clicks sometimes).
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests