PT4 ZOOM HUD not working correctly

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 ZOOM HUD not working correctly

Postby Ravensbûrg » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:01 pm

Hello,

everytime I modifiy my HUD Profiles (Duplicating, Renaming,..) I get false positions and players in HUD for ZOOM.

Last time it was fixed with an update of PT4. I am on Version 4.06.2. A restart of PT4 an PStars without result!

Could anyone help?

Br
Ravensbûrg
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Re: PT4 ZOOM HUD not working correctly

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:03 am

It seems that PokerStars have made another update and the development team released a fix last night, which you can get from the PT4 Download Page.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests