HUD Session Stats Opportunites, Sticky, Delay

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD Session Stats Opportunites, Sticky, Delay

Postby Cooozy » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:21 am

1) When you are viewing session stats and hover a number to see the Opportunities, they don't show up. Yet if you aren't viewing session stats, they do show up. It doesn't make any sense; both session and total opportunties should be shown when hovering a number whether or not you are viewing session stats, otherwise I find myself switching back and fourth just to see the opportunities.

2) Also, when I double click a HUD to go into session stats, it gets stuck to my mouse until I click again (and same when I go back to total stats). It would be a lot better if this didn't happen and I could just drag the box normally if I need to, because way more often than not I don't need to drag the box. Also, if I need to check session stats and change back quickly it's annoying because I have to double click, click, double click, click, instead of just 2 double clicks.

3) Finally, when hovering a number to view session stats there is a 1 second delay. It would be great if you had an option to turn off this delay; I check opportunities so often that waiting a second each time is very annoying.

Please let me know when/if these changes will be implemented, I really think these changed would improve the HUD a lot.
Cooozy
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Re: HUD Session Stats Opportunites, Sticky, Delay

Postby kraada » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Is this for PT3 or PT4? A couple of things you say make me think PT4 but you didn't specify and this is the PT3 forum so I'd like to be sure before responding.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: HUD Session Stats Opportunites, Sticky, Delay

Postby Cooozy » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:03 pm

kraada wrote:Is this for PT3 or PT4? A couple of things you say make me think PT4 but you didn't specify and this is the PT3 forum so I'd like to be sure before responding.

Oops, this is for PT4.
Cooozy
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Re: HUD Session Stats Opportunites, Sticky, Delay

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:02 am

I don't see any of the behaviours you describe. EDIT: I worked out how to reproduce #2.

If you're not using v4.09.1 please update. PT4 Download Page

1) Both session and total opportunities should be shown in the tooltip when session stats are enabled. Is this for all stats, or some specific stat(s)? Are they custom stats?

2) I can reproduce this when the layout is unlocked. Once you have your stats where you want them click PT-icon > Lock & Save Layout and this will no longer happen.
I will mention this behaviour to the development team - it is possible that it is intentional, as an alternative to click & drag, but I agree that it doesn't work well now that we have the session stats toggle.

3) I believe the tooltip delay is set at 150 ms, and is not configurable.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD Session Stats Opportunites, Sticky, Delay

Postby Silentness » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:43 am

Silentness
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:38 am

Re: HUD Session Stats Opportunites, Sticky, Delay

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:07 am

Cooozy wrote:2) Also, when I double click a HUD to go into session stats, it gets stuck to my mouse until I click again (and same when I go back to total stats). It would be a lot better if this didn't happen and I could just drag the box normally if I need to, because way more often than not I don't need to drag the box. Also, if I need to check session stats and change back quickly it's annoying because I have to double click, click, double click, click, instead of just 2 double clicks.
.



This happens to me every so often and the layout is locked. Can't do anything but keep clicking.


I use the HUD EXPAND popup so I probably click on the stats more than others.
pt4pt4pt4
 
Posts: 1097
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:17 am

Re: HUD Session Stats Opportunites, Sticky, Delay

Postby Cooozy » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:53 pm

Sorry for the late response, thanks so far...

WhiteRider wrote:I don't see any of the behaviours you describe. EDIT: I worked out how to reproduce #2.

If you're not using v4.09.1 please update. PT4 Download Page

1) Both session and total opportunities should be shown in the tooltip when session stats are enabled. Is this for all stats, or some specific stat(s)? Are they custom stats?

2) I can reproduce this when the layout is unlocked. Once you have your stats where you want them click PT-icon > Lock & Save Layout and this will no longer happen.
I will mention this behaviour to the development team - it is possible that it is intentional, as an alternative to click & drag, but I agree that it doesn't work well now that we have the session stats toggle.

3) I believe the tooltip delay is set at 150 ms, and is not configurable.


1) I'm up to date, and it is happening with stats that should be showing the opportunites but aren't .There's a screenshot above of my exact problem that someone else is experiencing as well.

2) I see, thanks. I will just keep my layout locked.

3) I was hoping a feature could be added to have to option to change it. The 150 ms is actually really annoying to me because I check the opportunities a lot.
Cooozy
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Re: HUD Session Stats Opportunites, Sticky, Delay

Postby kraada » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:35 pm

(1) We're looking into getting this fixed.

(3) One thing you could do is use color coding to change the stat's color if the opportunities are below your significance threshholds, but there is no setting to configure this time delay right now.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests