Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
by QuintoHerore » Fri Mar 21, 2025 1:13 am
Hello,
Can I restrict some notes by site? For example, I don't want some notes to be created while playing on PokerStars, but I can create them on another room?
Ty
-
QuintoHerore
-
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:12 pm
by Flag_Hippo » Fri Mar 21, 2025 6:44 am
You can filter for specific sites
or NOT via 'Game Details -> Sites'.
-
Flag_Hippo
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 17064
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am
by Flag_Hippo » Sat Mar 22, 2025 6:45 am
I wasn't aware but this is actually a known issue when applying a site filter to NoteTracker note definitions. If you would like to be automatically notified if this is resolved in a future update you can open a
Support Ticket quoting reference #5899.
-
Flag_Hippo
- Moderator
-
- Posts: 17064
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am
Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests