Filter note creation by site

Posted:
Fri Mar 21, 2025 1:13 am
by QuintoHerore
Hello,
Can I restrict some notes by site? For example, I don't want some notes to be created while playing on PokerStars, but I can create them on another room?
Ty
Re: Filter note creation by site

Posted:
Fri Mar 21, 2025 6:44 am
by Flag_Hippo
You can filter for specific sites
or NOT via 'Game Details -> Sites'.
Re: Filter note creation by site

Posted:
Fri Mar 21, 2025 7:44 am
by QuintoHerore
Hi,
I've tried it, but the caption says "Player Filter is Invalid."
I tried several notes, and the same thing happens.
Ty
Re: Filter note creation by site

Posted:
Sat Mar 22, 2025 6:45 am
by Flag_Hippo
I wasn't aware but this is actually a known issue when applying a site filter to NoteTracker note definitions. If you would like to be automatically notified if this is resolved in a future update you can open a
Support Ticket quoting reference #5899.