Making automated notes more specific?

Discuss and learn how to use TableTracker for table selection and NoteTracker for taking automated notes.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Making automated notes more specific?

Postby Opperwezen » Fri Aug 01, 2025 5:01 am

Hi there,

I like the concept of the automated note system, but the automated notes I'm most keen on - I grind ultra spins, so this would be shortstack shoves - are so general that I get nothing out of them.

For example: a hand like Q2s is a theoretical shove at <10bb sb v bb, but should in theory be limped or raised at a deeper stack depth. The automated note gives the following information: Open All-In from the Small Blind Range (Effective Stacks: BB Between 3 and 20)." The note is essentially useless, because it doesn't provide any specific information about the effective stack depth a hand was shoved at, so there's no way of knowing if what villain did was standard or a mistake.

Is there a way to adjust/configure this so the automated note system is more specific?

Kind regards,
Opperwezen
Opperwezen
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:20 pm

Re: Making automated notes more specific?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 01, 2025 6:38 am

On the 'Edit' tab in NoteTracker you can edit those note definitions or create new ones for the stack sizes you want:

Guide: NoteTracker
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Making automated notes more specific?

Postby Opperwezen » Fri Aug 01, 2025 12:49 pm

Hi Flag_Hippo,

I went through the guide (as well as the guide on global filters/more filters) a couple of times earlier today, but I still find myself struggling with how to adjust the settings in the manner I'd like. I have to say that I find PT4 to be very unintuitive to someone who doesn't have any experience configuring software, but perhaps I'm the odd one out that's just too thick to get the hang of it within a reasonable time frame.

If it isn't too much to ask, could you walk me through one or two examples of how to edit an automated note? For example, I want to automate a note for the following basic situations: 1) threehanded game, BU opens, SB reshoves for 15bb. 2) threehanded game, BU folds, SB open shoves for 8bb.

If I could get a bit of guidance for one or two examples, I would get the hang of it and be more capable of doing the rest of the automated notes myself.
Opperwezen
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:20 pm

Re: Making automated notes more specific?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Aug 03, 2025 5:57 am

Opperwezen wrote:1) threehanded game, BU opens, SB reshoves for 15bb.

That can be done with this:

opperwezen.png
(18.54 KiB) Downloaded 4519 times

The first 3 filters are in 'Hand Details' and the last 4 filters can all be found in 'Actions & Opportunities -> Preflop'.

The 6th filter has a NOT filter applied to it:

Guide: NOT Filters

For the 7th filter I have used a range of 12-15bb since filtering for exactly 15bb may not give you many notes/results.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Making automated notes more specific?

Postby Opperwezen » Tue Aug 05, 2025 8:49 am

Thank you so much sir, I'm gonna take a look at it!
Opperwezen
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:20 pm


Return to TableTracker & NoteTracker

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests