Favorite Seat on PartyGaming Network

A special forum dedicated to our PT4 for Mac OS X users

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Favorite Seat on PartyGaming Network

Postby Poolsierend » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:50 am

Hey there,

I do have a question about the PartyGaming Network and it's configuration. I play on bwin with my Mac and PT4 and unfortunately I cannot choose a favorite seat, so I have to move my HUD 1 out of 6 times when I play 6-max tables.
I can choose a seat in the bwin App, but not in the PT4 configuration…

Do I miss something or is there no chance to select the right places for the HUDs automatically?

Thanks for your help!
Poolsierend
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:29 am

Re: Favorite Seat on PartyGaming Network

Postby kraada » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:34 am

You can configure the preferred seating for the party network by going to Configure -> Sites & Import Options, and on the Site Configuration page, choosing PartyGaming on the left and changing the Preferred Seating drop downs on the right hand side.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Favorite Seat on PartyGaming Network

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:22 am

This new functionality in the Mac version of the new partypoker software will be supported in the next version of PT4.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: Favorite Seat on PartyGaming Network

Postby Poolsierend » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:55 pm

ehrm, yeah I'm a little bit confused now. The partypoker software is the same as the bwin software, right? And for the mac version I am actually not able to choose my seat until the next update?

This would make sense, cause I really cannot find the button for that. :D

Thank you guys !
Poolsierend
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:29 am

Re: Favorite Seat on PartyGaming Network

Postby kraada » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:54 am

Yes, and the Mac functionality is apparently new and will be supported in the next PT4 release.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Favorite Seat on PartyGaming Network

Postby Collider11 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:17 am

I guess i'm gonna stick to PT3 then. Any idea when the new version including "preferred seat" will be available?
Collider11
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:11 am

Re: Favorite Seat on PartyGaming Network

Postby kraada » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:41 am

Hopefully soon but I can't be more specific than that.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to PT4 for macOS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest